Greetings from All India Navodaya Alumni Association (AINAA) of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV).
AINAA is going to organize a Get-together @ Delhi/NCR on 17th December’ 2017. It will be a one-day meet for which the agenda and venue will be declared soon. We will also be posting the names of our Chief Guest and other distinguished guests, who are going to interact with and motivate our alumni on the occasion. This invitation is for Navodayans from all over the country. Think, decide and kindly confirm your availability by November 30, 2017 so that we can PROCEED accordingly.
This meet is another effort towards the fulfillment of our motto: give back to the society. Our little effort can shape the future of our young navodayans and the society as a whole. We request everybody to please feel free to contribute your ideas/views in order to make this event memorable and successful so that we can carry the torch of light of our socially responsible Navodaya alumni and students to the future.
Few points to note for the meet are given below:
- The arrangements for the meet will be simple, without any extravaganza, pomp and show.
- The participants will arrange for their own travel and stay.
- To utilize the time for the meet better, the speakers will need to submit their issues of discussion well in advance to the organizers through mail or Whatsapp. This is meant to avoid any unnecessary or ambiguous talk on the occasion.
- Participants active on the ground will be given priority for sharing their views.
- The schedule of the day will be published on our website one day in advance though it may be slightly altered subject to availability of our guests.
Last but not the least, volunteers are always invited. For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may kindly call any one of us:
Anand @ 9599491650
Dharmendra @ 9911308352
Prakash @ 9911052310
Alok Ranjan @ 9311566087
Deepak @ 8285978478
Rewa Smriti @ 9650855809