Minutes of Meeting
Greetings from All India Navodaya Alumni Association (AINAA). It is a pleasure to share with you the developments at our end. We had a detailed discussion today with NVS Commissioner, Mr. B. K. Singh and NVS Joint Commissioner, Mr. Naresh Kumar about our efforts, initiatives and role of the alumni to contribute for Navodaya. They assured all possible help and support for united and positive contribution for Navodaya by us.
We will share more detail soon.
18th July 2010, JNV Wardha, (MS)
It is indeed a proud occasion for JNV Wardha on 18th July 2010. We, the members of Navodaya Alumni’s Welfare Association has conducted a program (Navodaya Felicitation Program) to felicitate the student and teacher for their good achievements in the CBSE exam and other competitive exams.
The student of the JNV Wardha outperformed in the this year CBSE 2010 examinations. JNV which is a autonomous sch0ol under the Human Resource Development Ministry, had a pass percentage of 100% in this year 10th and 12th class CBSE examination.
So many student secured the top position in the examination. Most of them are regional level as well national level toppers. Also Swapnil Chandurkar, become the first Charted Accountant from the school.
Students performing not only in school but also achieving good results in the outside University examinations. So many of them achieved the goof rank in the University Exams.
Team NAWA had took initiative and decided to for felicitate them for their achievements. We also decided to Felicitate to felicitate the teachers without whom it could not have been possible.
Also we decided to felicitate the Principal, Vice Principal who always took initiative and fight for the betterment of the School.
JNV Wardha, Maharashtra
Web site : – http://www.nawawardha.com
Hi to all Navodayans
In this post I m going to share my experience about the GT @ JNV Madhepura (BIHAR).
First of all I want to thank my Rewa didi to give an opportunity to attend in such a memorable occasion. The arrangement for all things through the school side was very good, and full co-operation from the principal sir, teachers and lovable juniors in GT alumni present were: PUJA, AMIT PRIYADARSHI, DURGESH, NEERAJ, AND SO…..
About the GT I am describing step wise step.
1. First of all I with Puja di an alumnus of Madhepura discussed about the program with principal sir.
2. At 10:30 AM there was a meeting of all alumni, teachers with principal sir, in which many important things discussed.
THE MAIN ISSUES WHICH HAS BEEN DISCUSSED ARE:
* Migration of students after tenth std. how will it be stopped?
* Among the students lack of interest towards study.
* Lack of awareness about career among the students.
* Regularly degrading environment in the school campus.
* Lack of co ordination between parents, teachers and students.
* Regularly increment of gap between teachers and students.
* Discussion about AINAA. What is this and how it work?
And so many topics were discussed and these all are very burning topics and must be instantly discussed.
3. After the meeting we have a quiz for students, and I am very happy that students participated in this very actively. Quiz is based on science, current affairs, history, sports, Film, General study and some songs. All over it was the centre of attraction. The winners of the quiz are:
First prize: Team – TIGER-C
* PRAMOD KUMAR-12TH STD
* RAVI KUMAR-10TH STD
* LUCKY KUMAR-7TH STD
Second prize: Team –ANAND
* RITU KUMARI-12TH STD
* ABHISHEK AMAR-9TH STD
* ANAND KUMAR-8TH STD
Third prize: Team-TRIPLE STAR
* VIVEK KUMAR-12TH STD
* NILU KUMARI-9TH STD
* AMRIT SUMAN-7TH STD
In the quiz team has been formed such as that in each team one member from class 11th or 12th, one member from class 9th or 10th and one member from class 7th or 8th.
4. Quiz event followed by lunch break.
5. AFTER THE LUNCH SESSION MOST AWAITING SESSION STARTED, SHARING SESSION. All the present alumni shared their experience with juniors and juniors asked many questions from their seniors about careers, study methodology and so many things.
6. A short term career counseling session has been done in which all the students very actively participated and know about different career fields. most interesting things is that those alumni were present in the GT belong to different career field, engineering, medical, management, army, music. so students were inspired and taking tips about success in different field.
7. AFTER the career counseling session DM CUM Chairman of Navodaya Vidyalaya Madhepura BIRENDRA KUMAR YADAV arriving.
A short term meeting has been called of in presence of DM sir, in which all alumni, principal sir, vice principal sir and some media persons were present. He told about to make a strong alumni association for benefit of new generation of navodayas and for schools. He also shared some experience about his personal life.
8. NOW it was the time of full Masti.
After the taking permission of DM sir cultural event started, according to navodaya culture first of all welcome song be performed during the cultural program so many dance and songs performance were performed and JANTA enjoyed. Cultural events followed by some welcomed speech by vice principal sir and one of the teachers. And in between cultural event some of alumnus shred his experience and inspire their juniors.
DM SIR ALSO GAVE SOME INSPIRING SUGGESTIONS TO PRESENT NAVODAYANs and past NAVODAYANs DURING HIS SHORT BUT CONCLUSIVE SPEECH.THE cultural program ended with VOTE OF THANKS BY HONORABLE PRINCIPAL, B.K.SINHA SIR.
Thus it was a memorable day for me and all the JANTA WHO WERE PRESENT ON THE GRAND OCCASION.
On behalf of AINAA, I request to all of u plz think about the solutions of issues which have been discussed above.
नव सूर्योदय, नव चंद्रोदय, हमी नवोदय हों
हमी नवोदय हो, हमी नवोदय हो, हमी नवोदय हो!!